Monday 9 November 2015

So today's extra earning option was food tasting!
If I am honest it was all a little strange to start with as I went and found a back room in an office block and felt like I was entering a bad horror movie. I was slightly reassured to have another newbie in front of me so we could fight off whatever was to come.
However once in the room it was all very safe and set up to go.
Everyone had a table and water, knife and fork, biscuit and Ipad.
There were lots of people who must be regulars - they sensibly had brought books to read as there was a lot of sitting around.
We had to eat steak.
You can eat whole sample if you want but as I knew there would be 9 bits of steak with no accompaniments thought that would be too much
However as the session ran 10 till 12 I made sure that the ones I actually liked I had 2 mouthfuls so didn't have to worry about buying lunch on the way home.
The reward for the 2 hour session will be £15.
I am hoping next time for cake!!

No comments:

Post a Comment